Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Warm day without internet

Yesterday was a really warm day! And I did not have my internet for 6 hr!
I usually work in my online store the whole day,  but yesterday the nature seems to asked me to work outside.
So I transplanted my tomatoes!
Oh my back!
I  have total 45 plants of red beefsteak,
red Siberian,
yellow and red plum
and sun gold.
I planted all if my compost soil and added 1/2 tsp of bone meal for roots, I am not sure about it, it will be a part of the experiment.

I would like to plant some of the plum and sun gold in hanging baskets on my deck.
My backyard is very shady,  I am fighting for the each sunny spot to make beds.

And I still the most sunniest part on my deck, so may be most of my tomatoes and eggplants will live there in containers.
May be I will plant some  zucchini in containers too.

Zucchini and squashes are doing well, very health, as I think. I would like to have a lot of zucchini! I love them. And my husband is vegan, do you understand what it's mean? :)

3 comments:

  1. Internet time will be slower with me come planting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with those tomatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with tomatoes come planting time - they each need at least 3 feet of space around them

    ReplyDelete