Monday, March 19, 2012

Harvest Monday - March 19, 2012

It is incredible warm here in New England, like Groundhog said - 6 weeks and that's it. 
And for my harvest today I will have some greens  leaves and shallots, that I transplanted yesterday.
This weekend I with my son made a fence around my raised beds and could plant some of my indoors greens - mesclun mix, parsley, komatsuna mustard, dill, basil and rosemary.
Some of them looks very good after transplanting, I hope others will be healthy too.
 There is a garlic bed with some dill and basil in free spaces.








 I do not know who is this one, this friend was from mesclun mix. 




and this is suppose to be komatsuna mustard spinach, very strong plant, very easy for inexperienced gardener like me and very good in salad. :)
This is the first spring I can see my crocuses - the winter was very mild and  our deers and bunnies were not hungry probably, other 2 winters those beauties were eater before I can spotted them!


To see what others are harvesting this week, head over to  Daphne’s Dandelions for pickings from around the world!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment