Monday, March 12, 2012

Harvest Monday - March 12, 2012

I am new in gardening and my today's harvest is very tiny.
I have some re-grown scallions, I am going to plant them in soil today.



There is indoore Komatsuna Mustard, (I recently figured out the name), thank for the help.

I will get some leaves for today's salad.

And my garlic outdoors is doing great.






It will be very warm week and I hope my daffodils will bloom. I am so happy the spring is here!!!!

To see what others are harvesting this week, head over to Daphne’s Dandelions for pickings from around the world.

7 comments:

  1. I love that you are growing garlic! I want to try garlic and onions some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a new gardener you are doing exceptionally well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everything is coming along really well. It won't be long now!! Spring is about here! We had temps in the 60's this weekend! I'm so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like all your plants are doing great! I'm hoping spring will continue to advance without any set backs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everybody! Yes, I am new, but gardening is in my blood. all my parents and grands were small farmers in cold country. I'm just doing it first time for myself.
    To Christian - thank you, I planted garlic in December, and it is not a soil in this bed, this is my homemade compost, or most leaf mold. I made some raised beds and filled them with compost. You even can see twigs and acorns there! May be it is too acid, I have to check the soil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great! I am a fairly new gardener myself. I have dabbled at it in the past, but the this is my first year with actual garden beds and I am doing a lot of experimenting. Good luck to you! :)

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your salad was very good. It looks like you are doing very well. The warm weather is good and making it hard not to be out enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete