Saturday, April 2, 2016

Orchids reanimation in mini glass greenhouse

I have had health issue and a lot of plants died......
My orchids also have large scales problem.
Recently I found time and effort to fix it.

Re-potting orchids brought some joy and some problems - some of them almost have to roots.
At least I started to number them and make records.



 Phalaenopsis orchid #5 is big, with huge green leaves and no roots,









 
 but there are a lot of black root buds (they suppose to be green, but it is a good sign that we have them).













 Phalaenopsis orchid #7 has only 2 small and soft leaves but some roots.



There is a portable hospital for sick orchids - old fish tank. Broken old clay pots on the bottom, followed with perlite, aragonite and sphagnum moss.

The weather is wet and humidity in room is 50%, temp +19C. I think it is low for sick orchids.

 I added warm water to the bottom of the tank, put a mug with boiling water, misted the moss with warm water, added clear plastic sheet on the top with 2 lamps - one daylight and one - regular to add warms.







The temp and humidity are starting to rise.
84% ans 21C








3 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope you got good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Vegetables online in Nagpur from Kifayat Online and get them delivered to your doorstep with great hygiene

    ReplyDelete