Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday's Kitchen Cupboard 3/15/2012

My husband is vegan, my son is on a very strict diet, gluten-free, casein-free, soy,-free, my daughter likes meat and eggs and veggies and I am somewhere is the middle.
So my kitchen is a mess!
Today I'd like to share my white sweet bread recipe, my daughter favorites. There is eggs and wheat, so our boys can not eat it.
I found the recipe in my bread machine book - stollen loaf.

1 cup milk
7-1/2 tbsp butter
2 eggs
3tbsp lemon zest
1tsp salt
1/3 cup sugar
3 2/3 cup flour
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4  tsp nutmeg
2 tsp yeast

After the mix is done add 2/3 cup of raisins (I mixed them with craising)
That will be 2 lb loaf and sweet program.
This bread comes big, white, reach of fruits, very nice to eat with milk or cup of coffee.
I think I will do it again today.
Thank you to The Gardener of Eden, where Robin hosts Thursday’s Kitchen Cupboard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderful sweet bread recipe! This is the perfect breakfast bread.

    Thanks for sharing and joining in!

    ReplyDelete