Saturday, February 27, 2016

Transplanting early "earliana" cabbage and other seedlings

Very cold outside, can't work there, but there is a lot of things to do in the basement.


This year I am trying to grow "Earliana" cabbage, it suppose to be small but only in 60 days.... 
I checked the reviews, mostly all of them about poor germination, so I seeded a lot of seeds in one pot to check. I believe 100%of them germinated.


So I put them individual cups. I also sprinkled some if the DE on top of the soil mix to fight gnats, I was reading it may help.





 I am trying some new herbs from seed - there are mexican tarragon on the left  and sweet marjoram on the right.








 My peppers seeds are old, 3-4 years, and the germination is very poor, at least I can see some of the hot peppers coming out.








 Last year seeds of sweet pepper King of the North are good.









 Early greens - lettuce, Asian greens.... need to transplant too.

 Tomatoes are leggy but I like them.









1 comment:

  1. Highly nutritious veggies like Onion, Potato and Tomato constitute a basic requirement in our day-to-day life. Buy Vegetables Online in Nagpur.

    ReplyDelete