Monday, May 27, 2013

Harvest Monday - May 27, 2013

3 days I was out of my garden, in Acadia Park, Me (love it!)
and can not believe everything is growing so fast!

I had no other choice then go freezing!

This is komatsuna and some chard - about 1 lb total
 This is spinach - about 1 lb total



Frozen green will be good in my green smoothy!







I also would like to share
how my kids ate the first 2 strawberries


 how one rainy morning I found 64 slugs!














 how the cabbage is growing (my first real cabbage)



 how greens are big

 how happy I am with beets (and not with carrots)
 how cucumbers in  a green house are getting bigger, while I am still eating borago leaves

and how tomatoes are blooming, can not wait!



Each Monday Daphne’s Dandelions hosts the “Harvest Monday” blog hop. Please visit!

1 comment:

  1. Love spinach, broccoli, asparagus, all that is green and grows in the garden ;D

    ReplyDelete