Monday, November 12, 2012

Harvest Monday, raw diet and November garden update

Sorry, I missed some month.
I love my garden, recently we started a raw food diet after some years of vegans and this is great!

Everyday we can eat raw organic salad from my garden, I'm just buying tomatoes and peppers.

I have a lot of greens, and even after the Sandy and a  huge snow storm in New England the greens look great.

I do not have pictures of everyday bunch of greens, just  beds.


I made a simple cold frame and planted
 there radishes, kale and cilantro.









 Winter carrots
 Daikon radish - 2 finger thick!
 Asian greens - tat soy, mizuna, bok choy and swiss chard
 Bok choy - my favorite!
 Kale
 Komatsuna mustard

 Collard








See what others have harvested at Daphne's Dandelions.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. We've done a raw diet a week here or there during the summer...mainly bc we didn't feel like cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I feel it too! I found so many recipes from vegetables and fruits

    ReplyDelete